Tuesday 4 January 2011

The Layout Of The Stage


This is the layout of the stage that I have drawn, the reason why I have drew this is so I knew where to places everything on the stage. It’s like a guide line for me when I was building everything. When designing a set you must know how much room you have on the stage and you have to have the right measurements, which the layout I have drawn it helps me to see where I have more room. When making a little model of the production I can use this layout to see whether the audience can see all of the set because I what the audience to get the whole feel of the set. We need to also make sure that there is room left to the actors to move about on, so when places my set on the stage I need to make sure that it is not all tight in one corner and with this layout it can help me sort all my problems out.

No comments:

Post a Comment