Monday 3 January 2011

Research Of Different Type Writing Ink






I have tried writing with ink to create a scary theme with the ink running down the page, as it is a great idea for the poster. I used the colour red to create a scary theme so it looks like blood, I made the images bigger in my second try and tried to make the word Horror stand out the most as that will catch people’s eyes. This is me experimenting with different ways to write Little Shops Of Horrors on the leaflet as theirs different styles and colours I could use that wouldn’t really work on the computer. I really wanted to see the difference and which one would be the best as writing it using ink makes it more scary and stands out a lot more with the letters all moving side to side with the ink splattered on the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment