Monday 3 January 2011

Research Of Different Type Writing Computer


                                                                 


 I have used word on the computer to create a title for the poster using the colour green or red as green shows the plant which is the main part of the show and the colour red makes the word horror stand out, I tried a lot of different types to see which one would be the best. I used  sold letters from word and I also went on Google and searched for scary type and created some scary type lettering with the words sharp and pointy with dark lettering. I was experimenting with different ways I could have the letters bending, 2D or bold as it creates different affects, but I wanted the one which would stand out the most but also be clear to read. When I was making my poster the research of the lettering really helped me as I just needed to pick the one I liked the most and crop it into my leaflet.   

No comments:

Post a Comment